Wednesday, October 06, 2004

St. Mary's Consecration on TV

On May 31st, 2003, the Solemn Consecration of St. Mary's Oratory in Wausau, WI was performed by Archbishop Raymond L. Burke, who was then Bishop of La Crosse. EWTN will be showing a video the Institute of Christ the King, Soverieign Priest produced using footage taken at the consecration. Since the Institute offeres the Traditional Latin Mass exclusively, this consecration was done according to the the traditional Latin rite. It look like it was a beautiful ceremony and liturgy. I know two people who were present, and they said it was magnificent.


EWTN will be showing this hour-long presentation at the following times:


Wednesday October 6, 2004 10:00 PM

Saturday October 9, 2004 1:00 PM

Sunday October 10, 2004 10:00 AM


1 Comments:

Blogger John C. said...

I was not only present for the consecration, but I was serving, too! I have the DVD in my room. ;)

John

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home